Skip to main content
[email protected] 24/7 Support
Menu

Fake1D.com — current status and what to expect

posted by bigdaddy69 19 hours ago 184 views 0 comments

Checked out Fake1D.com after seeing it mentioned several times in recent threads. Here are my findings from researching them and from one test order I placed for a mid-tier state.

Current operational status

Fake1D is currently operating as of the date of this post. The site was down for about three weeks earlier this year according to forum posts from that period, but it has been consistently accessible since returning. Payment processes work — they accept Bitcoin and Monero. Customer support response time on pre-order questions was about 36 hours for me.

Order and production experience

Placed an order for a Maryland card. Production queue was stated as 10 to 14 days at order time. Actual production to shipping was 17 days — slightly over estimate but within reasonable range. The proof arrived on day three of production and was accurate on first review. No revision needed.

Card quality assessment

The Maryland template was visually accurate. Layout, color balance, and field placement all match reference photos I compared against. The hologram shifted color appropriately under tilt — not the sharpest I have seen for Maryland but functionally correct. UV features were present under 365nm; the background pattern was there but lighter than on the genuine card I had access to.

The barcode decoded correctly on all three apps I tested. Mag stripe was encoded and read on a portable reader. Physical card dimensions are within tolerance.

Summary

Fake1D is a legitimate mid-tier operation. Not the highest quality available, but not a scam. For states where they have developed templates, the output is usable. For states where they have less experience, I would look for more specific reviews before ordering. Solid choice for Maryland specifically based on my test order.

For Maryland specifically, the positive experience reported there aligns with what other recent buyers have noted — the state's card design is well-supported at Fake1d's production tier. For states outside their apparent specialty or for buyers needing higher-risk states, checking more recent reviews from the last 60 days is worth the extra research time before committing to an order.

19

No comments yet. Be the first to comment!

Please login to comment on this thread.