Is EvolvedIDs down currently?
No comments yet. Be the first to comment!
Please login to comment on this thread.
Thread Info
Thread Author
GU
GusBus
Member since Aug 2025
35
Posts
12
Threads
105
Karma
Secure Payment Methods
Learn about the safest payment methods for online transactions. Bitcoin, gift cards, and more.
Learn More
VVL Vendors
Related Discussions
2025 Verified Vendor List (VVL)
0 replies
Fake ID Scam Websites - Updated 05/25/2025
0 replies
IDMaster Pro Review - Georgia ID Experience
29 replies
Elite ID Crafters Quality Analysis - Technical Deep Dive
0 replies
FastTrack IDs Customer Service Experience - Complete Breakdown
0 replies
Budget vs Premium Vendors - Is It Worth the Extra Cost?
0 replies
Forum Moderators
🛡️
AdminFIDV
Administrator
⭐
Sterlingwalkeri
Moderator
⭐
Butter
Moderator
⭐
supermod
Moderator
Community Stats
Total Members:
720
Online Now:
0
Total Threads:
1,853
Total Posts:
6,827
Community Guidelines
New to our community? Read our guidelines for safe and respectful interactions.
Learn More
I've been checking the EvolvedIDs site on and off for three days after seeing a post claiming it was down. My findings are mixed, so let me be specific about what I tested rather than giving a blanket status.
The main clearnet domain loads consistently for me. Homepage, the order form, and the login page all respond without errors. I've tested four times over three days at different times of day, and I've gotten a clean load each time. The order form fields are interactive and functional — I walked through a partial order config to check responsiveness.
Where I did encounter an issue: the "check order status" page was intermittently returning a database error for a period on Tuesday afternoon. I tested it three times over about two hours, and it returned an error twice and loaded successfully once. By Wednesday morning, all three test loads of that page were successful. Whatever was causing the database error appears to have resolved.
The Tor address for EvolvedIDs, which I know some people use as a backup, was not responding for me on Tuesday but was accessible on Wednesday. Tor circuit issues can sometimes cause false negatives, so I wouldn't read too much into one failed connection on that route.
Based on all of this: EvolvedIDs is up, but they had a specific backend issue with order status lookups on Tuesday that caused intermittent errors. That issue appears resolved. If you're currently seeing errors on the order status page specifically, try again in a few hours rather than assuming a broader outage. If the main domain isn't loading at all for you, that's a different issue that might be routing or ISP-specific rather than the site itself being down.
I'll monitor and post an update if the order status errors return.