KingOfFakes portal login status check
No comments yet. Be the first to comment!
Please login to comment on this thread.
Thread Info
Thread Author
K0
0
Posts
4
Threads
0
Karma
Secure Payment Methods
Learn about the safest payment methods for online transactions. Bitcoin, gift cards, and more.
Learn More
VVL Vendors
Related Discussions
2025 Verified Vendor List (VVL)
0 replies
Fake ID Scam Websites - Updated 05/25/2025
0 replies
IDMaster Pro Review - Georgia ID Experience
29 replies
Elite ID Crafters Quality Analysis - Technical Deep Dive
0 replies
FastTrack IDs Customer Service Experience - Complete Breakdown
0 replies
North American IDs Quality Analysis - Technical Deep Dive
0 replies
Forum Moderators
🛡️
AdminFIDV
Administrator
⭐
Sterlingwalkeri
Moderator
⭐
Butter
Moderator
⭐
supermod
Moderator
Community Stats
Total Members:
720
Online Now:
0
Total Threads:
1,843
Total Posts:
6,809
Community Guidelines
New to our community? Read our guidelines for safe and respectful interactions.
Learn More
Checking in on the KingOfFakes login situation since there were two posts earlier this week claiming the portal was throwing 502 errors. I tested from my end this morning and the site loaded cleanly over their clearnet domain. Dashboard access, order history, the order form — all functional from my testing.
I also tried accessing through their Tor address to see if there was a difference. The onion route was slower to load the initial page but worked without errors once it connected. Order status pages loaded correctly through both routes. I didn't see anything that suggested a fundamental problem with the portal rather than a temporary server hiccup that resolved on its own.
For the people who saw the 502 errors: 502s from a site like this usually mean a backend server was temporarily unreachable rather than the site being down in a meaningful sense. They're often self-resolving within a few hours. If you're still getting errors after 24 hours, that's worth escalating. One or two hours of 502s in a rolling 24-hour window is within normal for this type of hosting infrastructure.
My login credentials worked fine. I didn't have any session timeout issues during a 30-minute test session that involved navigating between several sections of the site. The order submission form accepted test inputs without any field validation errors. I didn't complete a test order but the form itself was responsive.
One thing I noticed that wasn't portal-related: the FAQ page hasn't been updated since at least last year based on the content. Some of the shipping time estimates listed there are out of date compared to current community reports. I wouldn't rely on the FAQ for current queue estimates — the forum threads are more accurate for that.
Bottom line: the KingOfFakes portal appears operational as of this morning. If you were holding off on placing an order because of the error reports, I don't see anything currently that would give me pause.