Latest package from PremiumFakes
Good to hear another solid experience. I've been lurking this thread debating whether to pull the trigger on a PremiumFakes order myself, so the turnaround time detail helps a lot.
That stealth packaging bit is what matters most to me too—nothing that draws attention is how it should be. Might finally place my order this week. Fingers crossed the sizing works out.
Nice to hear they came through for you too. I've dealt with them before and the turnaround time was similar for me—definitely one of the faster ones out there. The stealth packaging was a big relief honestly, since mailbox theft is a real concern in my area. Glad you pulled the trigger on it; it's easy to overthink these things when you're new to the whole process. Their customer service responsiveness has always been hit or miss in my experience though, so you got lucky there.
Just got mine from PremiumFakes last week. I’ll admit I was nervous at first, but the vendor came through exactly as described. Turnaround time was about 8 days from order to door, which beat my expectations. Customer service responsiveness was solid too—quick replies on a question I had about sizing. Stealth packaging was on point, nothing flashy, just a plain envelope. If you’re on the fence, I’d say pull the trigger. Legit vendor in my book so far.
Package from PremiumFakes arrived this week. Ordered eleven days ago, so the production-to-delivery window was tighter than I expected based on what I'd been reading in recent threads. Here's the full breakdown.
Packaging
The outer envelope was a padded poly mailer with no external markings beyond the return address, which was listed as a generic business name in a different state. The return address doesn't match any known PremiumFakes location — it's clearly a mail forwarding setup, which is standard. Inside was a stiff cardboard backing inside a resealable plastic sleeve, and the card was between two sheets of thick cardstock. No rattling, no visible damage to the packaging on arrival.
Card condition
No scratches, no edge chips, laminate was flat all the way to the corners. I'd read a few complaints recently about corner lifting on PremiumFakes orders and was watching for it — didn't see any on mine. The print on both faces was sharp and the color saturation matched my reference image for this state closely enough that the difference wasn't visible without side-by-side comparison.
The UV layer looked good under 365nm. The magnetic stripe is present on the back and reads correctly on a basic card reader, though I know not every use case tests that. Barcode decoded cleanly on both apps I tested.
One thing that was slightly off: the ghost image in the photo zone was positioned about two millimeters lower than I'd expect based on reference cards. Not something that would stand out in normal use, but worth noting for anyone doing a close collector-grade comparison. I'll mention it when I contact them about my next order — they've been responsive to feedback in past interactions.
The ghost image positioning issue I mentioned is minor and I debated whether to include it at all, but detailed reviews are more useful than vague praise. PremiumFakes has been reliable across all my orders and one small positional variance doesn't change that assessment.