Ordering from EvolvedIDs securely
No comments yet. Be the first to comment!
Please login to comment on this thread.
Thread Info
Thread Author
K2
k2415
Member since Aug 2025
8
Posts
4
Threads
9
Karma
Secure Payment Methods
Learn about the safest payment methods for online transactions. Bitcoin, gift cards, and more.
Learn More
VVL Vendors
Related Discussions
2025 Verified Vendor List (VVL)
0 replies
Fake ID Scam Websites - Updated 05/25/2025
0 replies
IDMaster Pro Review - Georgia ID Experience
29 replies
Elite ID Crafters Quality Analysis - Technical Deep Dive
0 replies
Budget vs Premium Vendors - Is It Worth the Extra Cost?
0 replies
North American IDs Quality Analysis - Technical Deep Dive
0 replies
Forum Moderators
🛡️
AdminFIDV
Administrator
⭐
Sterlingwalkeri
Moderator
⭐
Butter
Moderator
⭐
supermod
Moderator
Community Stats
Total Members:
720
Online Now:
0
Total Threads:
1,803
Total Posts:
6,733
Community Guidelines
New to our community? Read our guidelines for safe and respectful interactions.
Learn More
I've ordered from EvolvedIDs three times now and the operational security approach I use has stayed pretty consistent. Posting it here because a newer member asked about this in a DM and it's easier to write it up once for the forum.
For the browser session, I use a dedicated Firefox profile that exists only for this purpose. No extensions, no saved logins, no synced history. I start the session with a fresh VPN connection on a server I don't use for anything else — no streaming, no regular browsing. The VPN disconnects as soon as I close the browser after the order is submitted.
For payment I use Monero. I buy XMR specifically for the order from a non-KYC source, send it from a wallet that has no prior transaction history tied to my identity, and I never reuse the wallet address for anything else. EvolvedIDs generates a new address for each order, which is good practice on their end.
For the delivery address I use a PO box that I opened specifically for this kind of mail. It's registered in a name that doesn't match my legal name but matches a plausible variant I've used consistently. Mail addressed to that name gets delivered without issue at my post office.
The photo upload is the part that requires the most care. I take the photo on a device that's never connected to my main accounts, transfer it via a USB drive rather than cloud sync, and upload it through the session described above. The photo itself is taken in front of a plain white wall with no identifying background elements.
None of this is complicated or particularly time-consuming once it's set up. The first time takes an hour to establish the infrastructure. After that, each order adds maybe fifteen minutes of overhead compared to ordering carelessly. For me that's worth it.