Skip to main content
[email protected] 24/7 Support
Menu

PremiumFakes new card features

posted by oikunt 1 month ago 203 views 1 comments

Compared my most recent PremiumFakes order against my order from eight months ago and noticed a few changes worth documenting. This is based purely on physical comparison between the two cards I have in front of me, same state both times.

  • Hologram element: The newer card has a slightly larger holographic patch covering more of the photo zone. The color shift range is also broader — the old card shifted between two colors, the new one has a third color at extreme angles. This matches the genuine card's current design generation more accurately.
  • Microprint: The newer card has legible microprint in the background pattern that I couldn't read on the older one even with a loupe. On the older card it was printed but blurred. On the new one individual characters are distinct.
  • Laminate surface: Slightly different texture. The older card had a matte finish; the newer one has a semi-gloss that feels closer to what I have in a genuine card of the same state. No difference in rigidity.
  • UV layer: More defined edges on the fluorescent pattern. The older card had a soft gradient at the boundaries of the UV elements; the new one has sharper transitions.

I didn't ask PremiumFakes about any of these changes — the new card just showed up better than the old one. My read is they've updated their template for this state at some point in the past several months. If you ordered from them before mid-2025 and are comparing based on old reviews, the current card is probably an improvement on what those reviews describe. The changes I listed all move in the direction of better accuracy, not just different.

If you ordered from PremiumFakes more than six months ago and your review experience felt dated, that's probably because the template has been updated since. The specific improvements I listed are worth factoring in when re-reading older forum assessments of their quality.

0
kevyyo •

Been waiting to see if anyone posted about this. I haven't pulled the trigger on PremiumFakes yet but the new card features look solid in the samples. Curious how the turnaround time stacks up against their old stuff though. Report back once it lands.

0
0

Please login to comment on this thread.