Skip to main content
[email protected] 24/7 Support
Menu

Audit IDGod Kentucky template

posted by 12781997 20 hours ago 162 views 0 comments

This is my audit of the Kentucky template from IDGod. I received the card on October 3 and have been comparing it against official references. Kentucky cards feature a blue gradient background with the state seal and a delicate print layout. Getting the colors right is a common hurdle for vendors. I checked the blue tones against a standard reference card under daylight.

Evaluating the Blue Gradient Background

The blue gradient on this IDGod template transition is smooth. The colors blend from light blue to a slightly darker shade without any banding or print dots. The background line art is crisp, and the text overlay is sharp. The ghost image on the right side of the card is printed with a slightly lower opacity, which matches the official card design well. The seal in the center has clean borders. I also verified that the background security patterns are sharp.

Barcode and Scanner Compatibility

I scanned the back PDF417 barcode using a standard scanner. The data parsed cleanly, showing the correct name, address, and restrictions matching the front text. The card rigidity is good, and it doesn't bend easily. The signature is positioned correctly and does not overlap any critical text fields. The lamination has a clean, glossy finish with no dust particles trapped inside. The edges of the card are smooth to the touch. The back print registry is aligned perfectly.

  • Inspect the blue gradient for print banding lines.
  • Confirm the printed barcode text is completely matching the primary card fields.
  • Check the signature alignment for placement accuracy.

The package arrived in about ten days from the order date. The outer packaging was a plain bubble mailer with no vendor branding and a generic return address. The microprint lines around the border are present and legible under a magnifier. I think this Kentucky card is a solid release from IDGod. I will test how the barcode handles scanning on older scanners tomorrow.

21

No comments yet. Be the first to comment!

Please login to comment on this thread.