Buying Ohio fake id
No comments yet. Be the first to comment!
Please login to comment on this thread.
Thread Info
Thread Author
LS
lsinc
Member since Aug 2025
8
Posts
6
Threads
6
Karma
Secure Payment Methods
Learn about the safest payment methods for online transactions. Bitcoin, gift cards, and more.
Learn More
VVL Vendors
Related Discussions
California 2025 template - what to look for
0 replies
Best states for novelty IDs in 2025 - Complete ranking
0 replies
California vs Texas ID - Complete Feature Comparison 2025
0 replies
Best Vendor for California IDs in 2025?
0 replies
Florida ID - Budget ID Solutions Review
0 replies
Michigan vs Wisconsin - Which is Better for Midwest Users?
0 replies
Forum Moderators
🛡️
AdminFIDV
Administrator
⭐
Sterlingwalkeri
Moderator
⭐
Butter
Moderator
⭐
supermod
Moderator
Community Stats
Total Members:
720
Online Now:
0
Total Threads:
1,863
Total Posts:
6,839
Community Guidelines
New to our community? Read our guidelines for safe and respectful interactions.
Learn More
Buying Ohio fake id
Posted May 9, 2026. I bought an Ohio-style novelty ID for my prop collection after passing on several listings that felt too sketchy. My angle is the buying experience and vendor selection for a harmless display item. I wanted a card that was openly sold as a replica, useful for a regional design page, and shipped with plain collector documentation rather than promises about real-world use.
The vendor I chose was at a paper ephemera table on May 7, not an anonymous message thread. That mattered because I could see the item in a sleeve, ask basic condition questions, and check whether the seller treated it like a prop. I avoided listings that used pressure language, claimed special acceptance, or blurred the line between replica and credential. For this category, those claims are a reason to walk away.
The Ohio card itself has a restrained look. The colors are cooler and quieter than the Florida and Texas pieces in my binder, and the front layout feels practical rather than flashy. I liked that because Ohio-themed props can look odd when makers overdecorate them. The seller pointed out a faint scuff near one corner before I bought it, which made the transaction feel more like a normal collectible purchase.
After bringing it home, I compared it with older convention credentials and fictional ID props. The Ohio piece is not the most exciting card I own, but it fills a gap in my state-themed section. The back side is plain, the front is tidy, and the finish is acceptable for binder viewing.
If I were buying another Ohio novelty card, I would use the same filter: choose a seller who frames it as collectible ephemera, gives straightforward photos or in-person visibility, and does not encourage misuse. That kind of vendor selection keeps the purchase boring in the best way, which is exactly what I want for a prop archive.