Buying Oregon fake id guide
No comments yet. Be the first to comment!
Please login to comment on this thread.
Thread Info
Thread Author
21
21onpaper
Member since Aug 2025
8
Posts
5
Threads
20
Karma
Secure Payment Methods
Learn about the safest payment methods for online transactions. Bitcoin, gift cards, and more.
Learn More
VVL Vendors
Related Discussions
California 2025 template - what to look for
0 replies
Best states for novelty IDs in 2025 - Complete ranking
0 replies
California vs Texas ID - Complete Feature Comparison 2025
0 replies
Florida ID - Budget ID Solutions Review
0 replies
Best Vendor for California IDs in 2025?
0 replies
Michigan vs Wisconsin - Which is Better for Midwest Users?
0 replies
Forum Moderators
🛡️
AdminFIDV
Administrator
⭐
Sterlingwalkeri
Moderator
⭐
Butter
Moderator
⭐
supermod
Moderator
Community Stats
Total Members:
720
Online Now:
0
Total Threads:
1,818
Total Posts:
6,764
Community Guidelines
New to our community? Read our guidelines for safe and respectful interactions.
Learn More
I wanted to write a quick guide for anyone looking to get the Oregon template. Oregon has a unique card design that features a detailed bridge graphic and a complex color scheme. Choosing the right vendor makes a big difference in the quality of the final product. I spent several days researching vendors before making a purchase.
Selecting the Right Vendor
For the Oregon design, I recommend using a vendor that uses genuine polycarbonate stock, like EvolvedIDs or PremiumFakes. Their print quality is superior to standard PVC printers. When placing your order, make sure to upload a high-resolution portrait photo. The background of the photo should be solid white, and you should avoid any shadows on your face. I paid with Monero, which is faster and safer than using bank cards. The payment processed in less than twenty minutes.
Stealth and Transit Times
The order took about eleven days to arrive at my address. The stealth packaging was very professional; the card was sealed inside a waterproof foil pouch hidden inside a standard envelope. The return address was a residential location, which helps the package blend in with daily mail. No corner damage, no surface scuffs — the card came out of the envelope flat and clean. The barcode scanned without errors on my phone apps. I checked the data fields against my original order sheet to ensure accuracy.
The background lines are clean, and the microprinting along the portrait edge is sharp under a magnifying glass. The lamination is stiff and does not show any signs of peeling. I think this Oregon template is a great option for collectors looking for high-detail designs. I will post an update if I test the card under a blacklight.