Louisiana fake id print review
No comments yet. Be the first to comment!
Please login to comment on this thread.
Thread Info
Thread Author
IS
ispy
Member since Aug 2025
5
Posts
4
Threads
9
Karma
Secure Payment Methods
Learn about the safest payment methods for online transactions. Bitcoin, gift cards, and more.
Learn More
VVL Vendors
Related Discussions
California 2025 template - what to look for
0 replies
Best states for novelty IDs in 2025 - Complete ranking
0 replies
California vs Texas ID - Complete Feature Comparison 2025
0 replies
Florida ID - Budget ID Solutions Review
0 replies
Best Vendor for California IDs in 2025?
0 replies
Michigan vs Wisconsin - Which is Better for Midwest Users?
0 replies
Forum Moderators
🛡️
AdminFIDV
Administrator
⭐
Sterlingwalkeri
Moderator
⭐
Butter
Moderator
⭐
supermod
Moderator
Community Stats
Total Members:
720
Online Now:
0
Total Threads:
1,813
Total Posts:
6,751
Community Guidelines
New to our community? Read our guidelines for safe and respectful interactions.
Learn More
Louisiana Print Notes From 2026-02-18
I added a Louisiana fake id novelty card to my print binder after a Baton Rouge prop meet on 2026-02-18. This review is strictly about the printed look of the Louisiana sample as a collector object. I was interested in color control, line weight, portrait integration, and whether the card had enough regional personality for a display page.
The first thing I noticed was the warmth of the design. A Louisiana card can easily become too saturated because the theme invites deep greens, golds, and water imagery. My copy stayed on the softer side. The background had a bayou-like mood without turning into souvenir art, and the front still left enough space around the text blocks to avoid a crowded look.
On 2026-02-20 I checked the card under a plain LED lamp and then under cloudy daylight. The printed portrait area looked a shade flatter than the decorative field around it. That made the card feel more like a prop print than a premium display replica, but it did not ruin the page. The small border details were pleasant from arm's length, while close viewing showed a few places where fine lines got heavier near one edge.
What I Logged
By 2026-03-01 I had placed it between my Mississippi and Texas novelty cards. In that grouping, the Louisiana print held its own because the palette gave it a recognizable state mood. I would rate it as a solid collector print rather than a standout art piece. The card gives me enough to discuss in a forum review without drifting into production details or anything related to real-world use.